CNRS Permanent Researcher
phone: +33 1 58 41 51 68
Welcome to my webpage. I am currently a CNRS permanent researcher in the Theoretical Biochemistry Lab of the IBPC. I am working at the interface between physics, chemistry and biology using theoretical and simulation tools, but in strong interaction with experiments. This page presents an overview of my current and past research interests as well as details about my academic background and publications.
- Jan. 2021 Welcome to Aubin Ramon, a M.Sc. student from ENS, who joined the group for a 6-month intership. He will work on the interpretation of single-molecule force spectroscopy experiments, as well as on a catch-bond protein system involved in the mechanotransduction pathway.
- Jan. 2021 Welcome to Marie Juillé, who will do her PhD in the group, in collaboration with Élise Duboué-Dijon (LBT) and Damien Laage (ENS). She will work on a minimal autoreplicative ribozyme systems using multiscale approaches.
- Sep. 2020 Irene Maffucci's just published papers have received wide acclaim, with the first one selected as a Very Important Paper in Chemistry - A European Journal, and the other one being selected by PCCP's editors as one of the 2020's HOT papers!
- Sep. 2020 Welcome to Zakarya, who will do a long M.Sc. internship in the group, working on Machine-Learling approaches to chemical reactivity.
- Sep. 2020 Congratulations and a second welcome to Aimeric, who has defended his M.Sc. thesis and will now start his PhD in the group, working on the melting of RNA duplexes.