I also conduct the local choir, IBPChante, which I founded in 2018.
- 2009 to 2012: CNRS Research Associate in the Dynamics and Assembly of Membrane Proteins group headed by James Sturgis, at LISM (Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Structures Macromoléculaires) in Marseille.
- 2006 to 2009: postdoctoral fellow with Michael L. Klein at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia (now ICMS at Temple University).
- 2002 to 2006: PhD thesis with Christophe Chipot in his CNRS group at Henri Poincaré University (now Lorraine University), Nancy, France.
Training and qualifications
- 2018: Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (HDR), Université Paris Diderot.
- 2006: PhD in Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, Henri Poincaré University (now Lorraine University), Nancy.
- 2002: Master's degree in Catalysis and Physical Chemistry of Interfaces, Claude Bernard University, Lyon.
- 2000: BSc in Physical Chemistry, École Normale Supérieure de Lyon.
jerome.henin <at> cnrs.fr Phone: +33 1 58 41 51 66