- Xiaojing Wu (2018, post-doc co-advised with Marc Baaden, LBT, and Aurélien Delalande, LCP, U. Paris-Sud). Electron transfer in NOX proteins.
- Loris Felardos (since 2018, PhD candidate co-advised with Guillaume Charpiat, INRIA). Machine learning for molecular simulations.
- Laura Joana Silva Lopes (since 2016, PhD candidate co-advised with Tony Lelièvre, CERMICS). Path sampling and kinetics of protein-ligand binding with Adaptive Multilevel Splitting.
- Léo Houairi (2018, 3-month rotation project for BSc). High-throuput structural modeling of ligand-gated ion channels.
- Dario de Vecchis (2013-2017, PhD co-advised with Antoine Taly and Marc Baaden). Topic: Modeling of mitochondrial membrane fusion protein. Current position: post-doc in Leeds, UK.
- Baptiste Colcombet-Cazenave (2017, 4-month project for Master's). Topic: Predicting the function of unknown ligand-gated ion channels from modeling and simulation. Current position: 2nd year Master's student in Paris.
- Adrien Lesage (2015, 6-month graduate project for engineering school). Topic: Free energy estimators for adaptive-biasing force simulations. Current position: PhD candidate in Paris.
- Mariama Jaiteh (2014, 6-month graduate project for Master's). Topic: Evolution of pentameric ligand-gated ion channels. Current position: PhD candidate in Uppsala, Sweden.
- 2009 to 2012: CNRS Research Associate in the Dynamics and Assembly of Membrane Proteins group headed by James Sturgis, at LISM (Laboratoire d'Ingénierie des Structures Macromoléculaires) in Marseille.
- 2006 to 2009: postdoctoral fellow with Michael L. Klein at University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia (now ICMS at Temple University).
- 2002 to 2006: PhD program with Christophe Chipot in his CNRS group at Henri Poincaré University (now Lorraine University), Nancy, France.
Email: henin_at_ibpc.fr Phone: +33 1 58 41 51 66